BUET Admission Test Circular 2019-20 has been announced. Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) honors 1st-year admission test has been published on their official website, and on our website.
BUET Admission Circular 2019-20 Dates
- Application Starting Date: 10:00 AM, 31st of August 2019.
- Application Deadline: 4:30 PM, 9th September 2019.
- Last date of Application Fee Payment: 4:30 PM, 9th of September 2019.
- Eligible Candidates List Release Date: 18th of September 2019.
- Admission Test Date: 5th of October 2019.
- Admission Test Result: 26th of October 2019.
BUET Admission Circular 2019-20 Eligibility/ Requirements
- SSC & HSC: Applicant must have a GPA of 4.00 out of GPA 5.00 in SSC, HSC, or equivalent exams.
- SSC Passing Year: The passing of this exam must be 2016 or 2017.
- HSC Passing Year: The exam passing year must be 2019 (this year).
- Total Points in Subjects: The total points in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Bangla, and English should be 22.5
- Applicants must pass the GCE “O” level with “B” grade in 5 papers, and CGE “A” level with “A” grade at least in two subjects and “B” grade in other subjects. Only who have passed “A” level in 2017 can apply for admission.
- At most 12,000+ students can attend the admission test circular of this year in BUET.
Total Seats in BUET
|Serial No.||Departments||Number of Seats|
|Total Number of Seats||1060|
|1||Department of Chemical Engineering||60|
|2||Department of Civil Engineering||195|
|3||Department of Architecture||55|
|4||Department of Biomedical Engineering||30|
|5||Department of Material and Metallurgical Engineering||50|
|6||Department of Water Resource Engineering||30|
|7||Department of Urban and Reginal Planning||30|
|8||Department Mechanical Engineering||180|
|9||Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering||195|
|10||Department of Industrial and Production Engineering||30|
|11||Department of Computer Science and Engineering||120|
|12||Department of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering||55|
How to Apply for BUET Admission Test 2019-20
Step 1: Online Application Submission
Firstly, you have to fill the online application form properly via online submission form through the BUET website, which is www.buet.ac.bd, within the admission application time period. A recently taken passport size photo (300×250 pixels and maximum of 75KB file size) and signature (scanned or photographed, which must be 300×80 pixel and a maximum of 20KB file size) of the applicant.
Attestation and writing on the photo are not allowed. No deformity and illegibility are allowed in the photo. The Photograph and the Signature will be verified in the exam hall.
The information given in the application can be edited, if it is necessary, by clicking on the update button. The application form with a clear signature and photograph can be submitted by clicking on the “Submit” button. keep in mind that, the application is finalized in Step 3.
After submitting the application successfully, it will redirect to a confirmation page and there will be a 5-digit serial number and relevant instructions will be given. By clicking on the “Download Receipt of Application” button you will get the “Receipt of Application” as a PDF file. You should also print it and keep it safe.
In the “Receipt of Application” and “Application Form” of some applicants the following symbols may appear
- E: For applicants having GCE “O” Level or, GCE “A” Level certificates and applicants passed from the foreign education board.
- T: For tribal applicants.
- S: If the information provided by the applicant differs from the information collected from the relevant education board, or if no information is found from the board.
- R: When the information provided by a tribal applicant differs from the information collected from the relevant education board, or if no information is found from the board.
Step 2: Payment of Application fee through SureCash/ Rocket/ bKash
The applicant must pay the fee through mobile banking according to the list below of the university for BUET Admission Circular 2019-20.
|Group||Division||Fee for Application and Admission test|
|KA||Engineering Departments, and Urban and Regional Planning Departments||900 Taka|
|KHA||Engineering Departments, Urban and Regional Planning Department, and Architecture Department||1100 Taka|
For payment following procedures should be followed by the applicants. Click on the link to download the procedures as a PDF file.
Step 3: Collection of Money Receipt
If an applicant completes the payment, he/she can download the money receipt by clicking on the “Download Money Receipt” button on the website, and also can print it. After that, the applicant should click on the “Final Submit” button.
Step 4: Submission of Necessary Documents by Applicants Marked by the Symbol E, T, S or R
The applicant whose “Receipt of Application” is marked by the E, T, S, and R symbol have to submit the copy of the following documents to the registrar’s office, BUET within the application date. Submission by postal/ courier/ post will not be allowed!
- The printed application form on one side of a white 80 gsm A4 page (3 pages).
- Attested photocopies of grade sheet and certificate of SSC, Dhakhil or equivalent and HSC, Alim or equivalent examination.
- Tabulation sheet of HSC, Alim or equivalent examination truly attested by the Principal of the concerned institution will also be accepted.
- Printed “Money Receipt”, and the “Receipt of Application”.
- The proof of Bangladeshi citizenship of the tribal applicants and their tribal status. They must submit:
Certificate from the Chairman of the local Union Parishad.
Certificate from the Chief of the relevant tribe.
Step 5: Admit Card Collection
After the declaration of the eligible applicants’ list. The eligible candidates can download their Admit Card from the BUET website, by clicking on the “Download Admit Card” button. Also, he/she can print his/her Admit Card.
NOTE: A candidate shall not be allowed to enter the exam hall without his/her Admit Card!
BUET Admission Circular 2019-20 Notice Download PDF
You should download the notice from here and check it out! You will get more information about the BUET Admission Test 2019 on this notice. Download the Notice From Here.
You should follow all the steps above to complete the application properly. If you want to get notified about the admission, like our Facebook Page and get the update about admission circular!