BUTEX Admission Circular 2019-20 has been published. You should follow all the instructions and application process described here. Bangladesh University of Textiles Admission Circular 2019-20 available on their official website. Here we also described the process of the application for the BUTEX Admission 2019-20. Here you will find important dates, Admit Card download, Application Process, Payment Process, etc.
Parts of This Content:
BUTEX Admission Test Circular 2019-20 Important Dates:
Here we have shared the most important dates of the BUTex Admission Circular 2019. View these dates attentively and make sure you didn’t miss any information.
- Application Starting Date: The application will be started on September 8, 2019 – 10:00 AM.
- Application Closing Date: 4th of October 2019 – 11:59 PM.
- Admit Card Download Date: You can get your admit card from 16 October 2019 to 30 October 2019.
- Admission Test Date: 15th November 2019 – 09:30 AM.
- Result Publishing Date: 7 December 2019.
BUTEX Admission 2019-20 Requirements
Here are the requirements for the admission in the Bangladesh University of Textiles. You must have these requirements available or you won’t be selected for the admission test.
- You must have a GPA – 4.50 out of 5.00 in the SSC/ Dakhil/ Equivalent examination.
- You also should have a minimum of GPA 4.50 out of GPA 5.00 in the HSC/ Alim/ Equivalent exam.
- You must get a minimum of GPA – 4.00 in Math, Physics, Chemistry, and English subjects.
BUTEX Admission Circular 2019 Application Process
If you want to apply for the admission to this university, you should apply via SMS following our guidelines.
- First of all, you have to use a TeleTalk Prepaid mobile number to send the message.
- Now, go to your mobile message option, and type a message in the format below.
- Type “BUT <space> HSC Board First Three Letter <space> HSC Roll Number <space> HSC Passing Year <space> SSC Board first three letter <space> SSC Roll Number <space> SSC Passing Year <space> Unit Name”.
- Example: BUT DHA 456789 2019 DHA 123456 2018 A
- You should replace DHA with your board’s first three-letter, replace 456789 with your HSC roll number, and change 123456 to your SSC roll number. And the last letter A indicates the A unit, you can type B to apply for the B Unit.
- After typing this message correctly, send it to “16222” number.
- If your information is correct in the SMS format above, you will get a return SMS with the Applicant name (maybe your name or other’s you are helping), Admission test fee, and a “PIN number” (don’t disclose your PIN number with anyone).
- To confirm your application and paying the fee you have to send another SMS in the format in step 7.
- Type “BUT <space> YES <space> PIN Number <space> Applicant’s contact number”.
- Send the SMS to 16222 number.
- After sending the second SMS 800 Taka will be charged from your TeleTalk prepaid SIM card’s main account balance.
- After that, you will get another SMS from 1622 number with a “User ID” and a “PIN number” to the applicant’s contact number.
Board First three letters: Dhaka (DHA), Rajshahi (RAJ), Chittagong (CHI), Dinajpur (DIN), Sylhet (SYL), Jessore (JES), Comilla (COM), Barisal (BAR), Madrasah (MAD), Technical or Vocational (TEC or, VOC), English Medium (GCE).
BUTex Admission Circular 2019-20 Notice
Here we have shared the notice from the BUTex authority. You must follow this notice to apply for the admission accurately.
BUTex Admission Test 2019 Admit Card Download
After completing the application process. The most important thing is to get the admit card to enter the exam hall. The admit card will be available from 16th of October to 30th of October 2019. You should download the admit card and color print it. The print size should be A4 paper size.
To get your Admit Card, just visit – but.teletalk.com.bd. After visiting that website enter your User ID and PIN number to login. After Logging in successfully, you will get your admit card. Make sure that, you printed the admit card within the date, and take it to the exam hall.