The Diploma in Engineering Admission Result 2019 is going to be published very soon by the BTEB – Bangladesh Technical Education Board. The authority of this admission is BTEB, which is the highest govt. organization maintaining the diploma education. The students who have applied for Diploma in Engineering Admission 2019 can get their admission result online. Although, they can get the result by SMS from the board. Today here we are going to discuss How to Check Diploma in Engineering Admission Result 2019?
The result will be published by the BTEB on their official website and the result checking process is described below! This year a lot of students applied for the Diploma in Engineering Admission 2019. The students who have applied for this, they have to study 4 years in a polytechnical institute to be an engineer. The selected candidates will be notified by an SMS from the BTEB. In the message, Polytechnical Institute Name and the Department name will be listed. Students who are selected and not selected can check their admission status online in www.btebadmission.gov.bd website.
How to Check Diploma in Engineering Admission Result 2019?
We have listed and described all the needed information on checking the BTEB Diploma in Engineering Admission Result 2019. If you are looking for Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering Admission Result 2019, then you are in the right place! Just follow the process below to check your result online.
- First, you need to visit the official website of result publishing!
- The website link is www.btebadmission.gob.bd.
- After that, click on the “Diploma in Engineering” option under the Govt. Programs.
- Now, you should click on the “Result” button. And you will be redirected to a new page!
- On that page, enter your SSC Roll number.
- Input your education “Board” name there.
- After that click on the “Submit”/ “View Result” button to check your result.
If you follow all the processes above you will get your result in no time! If you don’t get then please read the article again or submit a comment below!