These days sending wishes is considered to be a social relationship! In every occasion, one sends wishes to others. If you are not capable of meeting someone personally and wish them then sending them the Eid al-Adha Wishes is a great idea. We should send Eid al-Adha Wishes to greet our friends, family, and neighbors for the celebration of Eid al-Adha.
If you are not able to give gifts to your friend and family in the form of money or other things, you can impress them by sending Eid al-Adha Wishes! Here we have shared the latest Eid ul-Adha Wishes.
Eid al-Adha Wishes
- May you never see the eagerness of hardships and there would be always happiness in your home, and you will see many happier moments like this day of Eid. Eid-Ul-Adha Mubarak!
- The moon has been sighted! The samosas are ready! The vermicelli is ready as well! Here comes the EID! So, just go steady lots of dua’s is all I request and just wanted to wish you all the best and Eid Ul Adha Mubarak!
- Things to do in the Eid:
i) Not to eat anything before the sacrifice!
ii) To recite the Takbiraat on the way to and from the Masjid.
iii) The whole family including the women and the children should go for the prayer of Eid!
- Today I pray that to Allah: Happiness may at your door, may it knock early, Stay late, and leave the gift of Allah’s peace, love, joy and good health behind Shaban Mubarak, Eid Ul-Adha Mubarak. May you remain happy all the time as now, Irrespective of any occasion.
- On The Eid Ul Adha, May all your sacrifices are accepted by Allah and you are showered upon by his love and blessings. Eid ul-Adha Mubarak!
- May Allah’s blessings be with you now and always! Happy Eid al-Adha Mubarak!
- The sacrifice you are making this year may accept by the Almighty Allah! Happy Eid ul-Adha Mubarak of this year!
- The “Eid” is an event when we share our happiness with others, We share our enjoyment with our friends and family! This is the time we forget all the hostility and become friends! Accept my heartiest regards and congrats to you and all of your family members! Eid Mubarak!
- Sacrifice makes a person great. I pray to Allah that your sacrifice today may be accepted by the Almighty Allah! Eid al-Adha Mubarak!
- Having you in my life is a great blessing of Allah to me! I wish that it stays forever. Eid Mubarak!
- On this Holy occasion of the Eid ul-Adha that celebrates the Hajj, may you be filled with happiness and may every step of your life be bright and be blessed by Allah. W@ish you a very Happy Eid Mubarak!
Here we have added the best of all time Eid al-Adha Wishes and you can share these wishes with everyone by sending a message or saying it directly! We wish you a Happy Eid ul-Adha Mubarak!