Right Now, so many peoples use Zoom to attend a meeting, keep up with friends, talk to family, etc. If you know how to use Zoom, you may not know How to Change Zoom Background. Once you learn how you can change your background of Zoom, you can leave your messy office or room, even your bedroom. Use a virtual background and in Zoom no matter where you are.
Millions of peoples use Zoom, it is one of the popular teleconferencing app available for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Peoples mostly use this app to join meetings, video chats with friends, attend online classes keeping social distance. So, when you are in a meeting or attending online classes you may not want to show your real background. You should use a virtual background on your Zoom.
Parts of This Content:
How to Change Zoom Background?
Before you join a meeting, change your Zoom background following the below instructions.
Using the App:
- Firstly, download Zoom for Windows or Mac.
- Open the app and sign in.
- Now, click on your profile picture and click on Settings.
- Click on the Virtual Background tab on the left menu.
- Select one of the Zoom’s default images or upload your own image.
- Click on the plus ( + ) icon to upload your own image, you need to have a green screen set up to enable this option.
Using Zoom Web Portal:
- Log in to the Zoom web portal.
- Then, click on “Room Management” > “Zoom Rooms”.
- Now, click on the “Edit” option next to the room, location, or room, depending on where you want to use it.
- In the “Room Settings” tab, go to the “Room Setup” section.
- Click on the “Upload New Image” button to upload your image.
- Select the image you want to upload, click the “Open” button, or double click on that image.
After joining a meeting, you have to follow these instructions in order to change the Zoom background.
- At the bottom of the app, click on the “up arrow ( ^ )” button next to the Stop Video button.
- Select “Change Virtual Background”.
- Now, select Zoom’s default background or upload your own.
- Click on the plus ( + ) icon to upload an image from your computer.
- You will need a green image to use a virtual background.
Background Upload Image Guidelines
Learn how to Change Zoom Background but before you upload a custom image, you should follow these guidelines. Make sure all of them are available in your image.
Imgae format should be JPG/ JPEG, PNG (24 bit no alpha), GIF. Transparent background will be shown as white background. The minimum image dimension is 960 pixels and maximum image dimension is 1920 pixels. Recommended diemnsions of the image are 1920×1080 px.
You must use an image with n aspect ratio of 16:9, or you may see back bars in theimage. maximum image file size is 5 MB, you can’t upload an image more than 5 MB.