Seeking How to Download Twitter Videos? If you do so then follow all the instructions given here. Twitter is one of the popular social media in the world! Sometimes we find a video shared on Twitter and want to re-post it or download it. But how we can do it? Today we are going to share all the methods for downloading twitter videos.
Now, here we will describe three easy methods to download videos from Twitter. If you read this post till the end you will learn how to download videos from Twitter. However, you can download using your PC, or you can use an Android or iOS app. At this time, you should follow one of the methods below to download your desired video.
You May Also Like: How to Download Instagram Videos?
Parts of This Content:
How to Download Videos from Twitter?
Follow the instructions given here and download your desired video from Twitter.
- Firstly, open your web browser on your PC and visit Twitter.com
- Now, find the video you need to download.
- Then, click on the video and start watching it.
- Now, copy the link of that video from the address bar of your browser.
- After that visit the “twittervideodownloader.com” website.
- Paste the video link you copied in “Paste Tweet URL Here:”.
- Click on the “Download” button, a new page will appear.
- Finally, click on the “Download Video” button, choosing the video quality.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Android?
Now follow the steps below if you are an android mobile user. However, follow the steps below and learn How to Download Twitter Videos on Android. This will only work on android devices (mobile, tablet, etc.).
First of all download the “All Download 2019” app from Google Play Store. This app is offered by inShot Inc.
Step 1: Open the Twitter app and find the video you want to download. Then click on the “Share” button at the bottom-right corner.
Step 2: Copy the video link. Then open the “All Downloader 2019” app. Click on the address bar on that app, paste the video link there and visit it.
Step 3: After loading the link on that app, click on the Download button located in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
Step 4: Choose the video quality and click on the “Download” button (check out the image).
Step 5: Finally, tap on the “Progress” button in the navigation bar to see the video downloading progress.
That’s how an android mobile user can download videos from Twitter.
How to Download Twitter Videos on iPhone?
Follow the steps to learn How to Download Videos from Twitter. This process is will work only on iPhone/ iPad.
- Download the app “Documents by Readdle“. It is free to download from the App Store.
- Then, open the Twitter app and find the video you want to download.
- Click on the drop-down arrow, then click on “Share Tweet via > Copy Link to Tweet”.
- Now, open the “Documents by Readdle” app and click on the “Compass” icon at the bottom-right corner.
- Visit the “twittervideodownloader.com” website and paste the video link from twitter.
- Finally, tap on the “Download” button, another page will appear, click on the “Download Video” button.
- Give this video a title and choose the destination folder.
- After all, tap on the “Done” button.
Here we shared all the information you need to download a video from Twitter. However, an Android app or iOS can also be used in this case. Everyone should follow these simple steps to download the video from Twitter for further use. Also, like our Facebook Page to learn more like this!