JSC Result 2019 Marksheet has published! Junior School Certificate (JSC) is another public examination in Bangladesh. The JSC Exam is available for the students class eight.sHere we are providing the JSC and the Equivalent results. If you are looking for JSC Result 2019 Marksheet, you are at the right place. The result with full mark sheet will be published on the education board website, which is eboardresults.com.
If you are a student of Madrasah you can check your JDC Result 2019 from our website as well as JSC exam result. You should follow all the procedures below that we fully described! The JDC – Junior Dakhil Certificate is another public exam equivalent to JSC exam.
JSC Result 2019 Marksheet Publish Date
The JSC result usually publishes in the last week of December. So, the result may be published on 24-30 December 2019. At the same time, the PSC result will also publish. Don’t worry about the JSC Result 2019 Marksheet Publish Date, when the JSC Result 2019 Online will publish. On the same day, the mark sheet will also be available after 4:00 PM.
JSC Result 2019 Marksheet
The JSC Result 2019 Marksheet is one of the important document for a student because this will be needed to get admission in Class 9-10 (Secondary Education Level). If you want the mark sheet from online the4n you should follow the instructions given below. You may also get the JSC Marksheet 2019 from your respective institute. Check the infographic below to learn it more easily.
JDC Result 2019 Marksheet
The JDC Marksheet 2019 one of the important thing for the students of Madrasah as they will need it to get admitted to Dakhil or SSC classes. If you don’t know how to check JDC result 2019, you should follow the guidelines below. It will help you find your result with full mark sheet.
How to Check JSC Result 2019 Marksheet?
The JSC Marksheet 2019 & JDC Marksheet 2019 Checking process is fully described below. You should follow all the steps to get the mark sheet. Here we have shared the best process of downloading the mark sheet. You can do both, download and print the mark sheet.
- First of all, you should click here.
- You will find there “Examination” and a dropdown box beside it, select “JSC/JDC”.
- Now, you will have to select the “Year”, it must be “2019”.
- You will see there another option titled “Board”, select there your education board (e.g. Dhaka / Madrasah).
- Now, select the “Result Type”, the result type must be set to “Individual Result”.
- There will be two new options visible after selecting the result type. One is asking for your “Roll” number and another one is asking for your “Registration” number. Both must be inputted, type your roll and registration number there.
- Enter the “Security Key”, the key will be given in there.
- After all, click on the “Get Result” button.
That’s how to get the result with a full mark sheet. If you don’t follow the instructions we are not sure that the result will be visible or not! You can do it on your own if think you can get your mark sheet from online on your own by following the steps above.
If you still don’t understand the process then feel free to contact us! We’ll try to help you and respond to you faster. You should like our Facebook Page to get notification about the results on your social media.