Institute Wise JSC Result 2019 by EIIN Number has been published! Usually, this process is for the teachers of the institutes to know their institute’s overall result. It is available after one day of publishing the JSC Result Online.
The JSC Result 2019 by EIIN Number publishes by the education board on their official result publishing website, which is eboardresults.com. Here we shared all the instructions that will help you to find your JSC Result by EIIN Number. The word EIIN stands for Educational Institute Identity Number.
Institute Wise JSC Result 2019 by EIIN Number
The JSC Result 2019 by EIIN Number and the JDC Result 2019 by EIIN Number both are the same. The process of both JSC & JDC result checking systems is the same. You just need to visit the eboardresults.com website and input all the information like examination, year, board, EIIN code, etc.
How to Check JSC Result 2019 by EIIN Number?
Here we shared all the processes one by one to get the JSC result by EIIN code. If you are from Madrasah board, don’t worry this process will also help you to get the JDC Result 2019 by EIIN Number.
- Click here to visit the result publishing website.
- Select the “Examination” from the option to “JSC/JDC”.
- After that, you have to set the educational “Year”, for this year it must be “2019”.
- Now, you should select your education board from the “Board” option. For JSC the board should be General education boards and for JDC the board should be Madrasah board.
- Now, Set the “Result Type” to “Institution Result”.
- After that, you must input your Institute’s “EIIN” Code. If you don’t know the EIIN code then scroll below to know how to check EIIN Code.
- Enter the “Security Key” from the image given on that website.
- In the end, click on the “Get Result” button.
that’s all you have to do to get your JSC or JDC Result by EIIN Code If you do not follow these steps you may not find your result. So, be careful when typing information.
How to Find EIIN Number of an Institute?
- First of all, Click Here.
- But you have to input all the information before the EIIN code option, following the above steps.
- Click on the “Tree” button with a magnifying glass icon, the button color is ‘Blue’.
- There will be Districts name under the board name, click on your District name.
- Then click on Sub District name, and you will find your institute’s name with EIIN code.
If you have any questions about the processes above, please feel free to contact us. And ask us for help, we will try to respond to you as fast as possible.