KUET Admission Circular 2019-20 has been published! KUET means Khulna University of Engineering and Technology! KUET admission circular has been announced on their official website. Here we are going to share all the information about the KUET Admission 2019 for session 2019-20.
KEUT Admission Circular 2019 Important dates
Here we have added the necessary dates that will be needed for the application, collecting the admit card, exam date, and more. See the below dates attentively.
- Application Starting Date: 4 September 2019 – 10:00 AM.
- Application Closing Date: 17th October 2019 – 11:59 PM.’
- A, T, P marked application submission Date: 18 September 2019 – 03:30 PM.
- Fee Payment Last Date: 18th September 2019.
- Eligible students list: 3rd October 2019 – Thursday.
- Exam Date: 18th October 2019 – Friday – 09:30 AM.
- Exam Result and admission date announcement Date: 6th November 2019 – Wednesday.
KUET Admission Circular 2019 Requirements
Here are the requirements of the KUET Admission Circular 2019-20. Read this information clearly and make sure you have the requirements available.
- Candidates should pass the HSC exam in 2019 or they must get ‘A’ level certificate after November 2018.
- Candidates must have passed SSC exam from any education board in Bangladesh including Madrasah & Technical education board. Students must have hold GPA of 4.00 in SSC Exam.
- Bangladeshi candidates should get a total of 18.00 GPA in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English subjects in HSC/ Alim/ Equivalent exam. Foreigners also need to get a similar grade from their education board.
- The candidate who wants to study in Biomedical Engineering has to get GPA 4.00 in Biology.
Selection of the Candidates for the Admission Test
All the legal application from the candidates will be selected based on HSC exam’s 4 subjects total points, the subjects are Math, Physics, Chemistry, and English. Of candidates exceed the limit, 12000 students will be selected based on the points. 12000 students will be able to sit for the admission test.
KUET Admission Test 2019 Subjects & Marks
The exam of Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry will be taken following the syllabus of the Higher Secondary in 2019 and will be based on Functional English. The exam will be taken within 3 hours on 500 written marks.
Note: 1st year B. Sc engineering, BURP & BARC courses admission test will be taken by the same question paper.
KUET Admission Notice 2019-20
You should read this notice attentively that you didn’t miss any information given in the notice. You should download it or read it from our website any time you want. the notice of the admission is given below as a PNG file!
Download the notice or check it right here. You can also get this notice from our website as a PDF file. To get the PDF version of the notice image above, click on the download link below.
That’s all you have to learn about the admission in the KUET, so you should apply now all the necessary information will be on admission.kuet.ac.bd website. If you have any question about it you should contact us. You should also like our Facebook Page to get notification about admission on Facebook.