The National University Honours Admission Circular 2019-20 has been published. The online application process is going to be started on 1st September 2019. And the application will close on 19th September 2019. All the candidates who passed HSC can apply for this admission to the National University Honours Admission 2019. All the needed information is listed here on this post you just need to read this post attentively!
here we also shared the National University Admission 2019-20 Schedule and end date. We also added the Admission starting date, Class start date, Admission result date, Application end date, etc.
Parts of This Content:
Eligibility for NU Honours Admission 2019-20
The students must need to have that described below.
- First, students who passed the SSC Exam in 2016 or 2017 and passed the HSC Exam in 2018 or 2019 can apply for the admission.
- The student must have to hold a minimum of 3.00 GPA in the SSC and a minimum of 2.50 GPA in the HSC Exam for the Science and the Business Studies.
- Students have to be younger than 22 years.
National University Honours Admission 2019-20 Dates
You will find the NU Honours Admission 2019-20 Schedule here below. This information below is taken from the notice of the NU Honours Admission 2019-20.
- Online Application Start Date: 1st September 2019
- Online Application End Date: 15th of September 2019
- NU Honours Class Start Date: 1st of October 2019
National University Honours Admission Circular 2019-20 Notice
The Notice is the most important thing here, cause all the information about the NU Admission 2019 is accurate in the notice. The notice is given here below, before applying for the admission in NU you should read the notice clearly!
You should follow the notice to get the admission in the National University, we hope you will make it.
NU Honours Admission Apply 2019-20
To apply online for the NU Honours Admission Circular 2019-20 you have to click on the link below. Before going to that link the admission application must be started.