RUET Admission Circular 2019-20 has been published recently. IF you are interested in the RUET Admission Test 2019, you have to read this post attentively. Here we have listed all the requirements, available seats of RUET, circular notice, the application process, etc.
All the important dates and update news about the RUET Admission Test Circular 2019-20 will be published. So, keep visiting us to get the update news at any time on your visit to our website.
Parts of This Content:
RUET Admission Circular 2019
RUET Admission Test Circular 2019-20 all information is shared here. Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology is one of the popular and valuable Ph.D. granting public universities in Bangladesh. The Admission test will begin on the 24th of October 2019. Also, you should read the admission notice of the RUET and apply. We added the notice below.
RUET Admission Test Circular 2019 Dates
Here we have added the important dates of the RUET Admission. You should memorize it.
- Application Starting Date: 8th of September 2019.
- Application Closing Date: 25th of October 2019 – 05:00 PM.
- Eligible Candidates List Publish Date: 2nd October 2019.
- Admit Card Download Date: 12th of October 2019.
- Admission Test Date (exam day): 24th of October 2019.
- Admission Test Result Publish Date: 4th of November 2019.
RUET Admission Requirements 2019
These are the requirements for a student to be an eligible candidate. You should have these available.
- Candidates must be a citizen of Bangladesh, foreigners can also get admission in this university.
- You will need your SSC/ Equivalent or HSC/ Equivalent exam Board, Roll, and Registration number.
- The points are not indicated in the RUET Admission Notice 2019-20.
Admission Test System of RUET
The exam will be taken in a total of 350 marks. The admission test will be taken fully in written type no MCQ is available. Kha Unit applicants will be examined with 100 marks extra over 350 marks. The 100 marks for the KHA unit will be freehand drawing exam.
- Marks Distribution system (subject wise): Physics – 100 marks. Mathematics – 100 marks, Chemistry 100 marks, and English – 50 marks.
RUET Admission Circular 2019 Notice
You should download the notice from the link below. Before applying for this admission test application, you have to maintain some rules that are described in the notice. Although we listed the important information, you should double-check this information before applying. You can download the notice from the button below as a PDF file.
RUET Admission 2019 Online Application Process
You can apply for the admission test of the Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology online. You just need to visit the official website of the RUET admission and follow all the procedures. If you make any mistake, your application won’t be accepted! So, be careful with it. You just need to follow all the instructions that are given by the RUET admission corner.
First, visit ruet.ac.bd/admission. After that, you will find there all the instructions and procedures of the application. The method is written in the Bengali language on that website, and it is not a difficult process. It is the notice if the admission, which we shared above. That means you have to follow notice only.
RUT Admission Bill Payment System
You can only pay the fee using DBBL Rocket. Here how you can do it –
- Dial *322#
- Select the option “1. Bill Pay”.
- Select the “Self” or, “Other” option. ‘Self’ option is only for own payment and the ‘Other’ option is to pay the bill of others.
- In the “Enter Payer Mobile Number”, type your mobile number or, other’s mobile number you paid the fee for.
- In the “Biller ID” section, type “2555”.
- And now, the “Enter Bill Number” option should be filled with the Billed Number given by the university to your mobile number.
- Now, in “Enter Amount” option, type the amount of fee (For A unit it is 900 Taka and for B unit it is 1100 Taka).
- Now, enter your DBBL Rocket PIN number to complete the payment.
RUET Admission Circular 2019 Admit Card
Collecting the Admit card is the most important step here. You can download your Admit Card from the dashboard of your account in ruet.ac.bd. The account will be automatically created upon the submission of your application. You must color print the Admit Card and take it to the exam hall.
That’s all you have to do for the application to the RUET Admission Test 2019-20. If you have any question about it you should contact us from the contact page (link above).