SSC Result 2020 by App full process guide is here! On the result publishing day, the official website of the result gets too much traffic. So, they take too much time to show the result. As a result, students have to spend more time to get their result.
For this reason, we have described here how to get the SSC Result 2020 by Android App, or SSC Result 2020 by iOS App. Both processes are the same, you have to follow only one process to get the result. Here we have described the simplest method.
SSC Result 2020 by App
Getting the SSC Result by a mobile app is not so popular. Now, it is becoming popular among the students of Bangladesh. After the SSC Exam, the students try to get their result as fast as they can. But they can’t get it, for a reason. The most common reason is they don’t know how to get the result online. We also have an article about How to Check SSC Result 2020 Online.
SSC Result 2020 by Android App
You can check your result by using an App. Most of the students use Android phone so they can now check their result using their Android mobile. If you also use Android device you should follow all the instructions below.
SSC Result 2020 by iOS App
If you are not an Android user, you may use iOS devices like iPhone, iPod, etc. or, you may also use a windows phone! Don’t worry both the Android app and iOS app interface of our apps are the same. Just follow the guidelines below!
How to Check SSC Result 2020 by App?
SSC Result 2020 by Android App and SSC Result 2020 by iOS App both are described here. You may be looking for the answer to this question. If you do so, you are in the right place. Follow our guidelines below to get your result.
- First of all, you have to download our Android App or iOS App.
- After installing the app you should open it and will see many options.
- Now, click on the “SSC Result” button from the available options on our app.
- After that, you should click on the “Server 1” button.
- Choose the “Examination” from the list to “SSC/Dakhil” to indicate your SSC exam.
- Set the “Year” from the list as well. The year must be your SSC passing year (e.g. 2020).
- Also, choose the education “Board”, the board should be your regional education board.
- Type your SSC exam “Roll” number in the field.
- After that, you also have to input your “Reg: No.” (Registration Number).
- Solve the simple mathematical question that will prove you as a human.
- Click on the “Submit” button to proceed.
That’s all you have to follow to get your result by our Android or iOS apps. If you have any problem regarding this post you should contact us. Feel free to contact us and ask us anything you want via email.
If you like the post, you should join our community to get the update news about all of the results publishing of Bangladesh.