SUST Admission Test Circular 2019 has been published! SUST – the Shahjalal University of Science of Technology Admission Test Circular 2019 full application process, seat plan, admit card, apply process, etc.is fully described here. Continue reading this post to know all the processes about SUST Admission Test Circular 2019-20. You can also Apply for MBSTU here.
Parts of This Content:
SUST Admission Test Circular 2019
The SUST Admission Test 2019 will be held under two units, which are A(KA), B(KHA) units. These two units also have sub-units, which are A1, B1, B2, B3, and B4. All these different units’ admission will be held on the same day under the SUST authority. You will also find the SUST Admission Test Seat Plan and Result here on this website.
SUST Admission Test Dates 2019
Here are the latest important dates for the SUST Admission 2019.
- Application Starting Date: 12th September 2019 – 10:00 AM.
- Application Closing Date: 6th October 2019 – 12:00 AM.
- A Unit Admission Test: 26th October 2019 – 09:30 AM.
- B Unit Admission Test (including Sub-units): 26th October 2019 – 02:30 PM.
SUST Admission Test Requirements 2019
These are the requirements for the admission test at Shahjalal University of Science and Technology.
- SSC / Equivalent session year should be 2016 or, 2017.
- HSC / Equivalent exam session year should be 2018 or, 2019.
- Diploma in Engineering session year has to be 2014 or, 2015.
- SUST Unit Wise Application Fees:
- A Unit: 750 Taka
- B1 Unit: 750 Taka
- B2 Unit: 800 Taka
- B3 Unit: 850 Taka
- B4 Unit: 900 Taka
SUST Admission Test GPA Requirements
Students should read this list carefully. If they don’t have the requirements GPA, they will not get admission.
- Students who have passed the HSC / Equivalent exam from the Science group can apply for both A & B units.
- To apply in A Unit students must have passed SSC / HSC / Equivalent exam with GPA 3.0 each, a total of 6.5 points needed.
- To apply for B unit students must have a total of GPA 7.0 including SSC / HSC / Equivalent, each exam GPA should a minimum of 3.0.
- And they have to get a GPA of 3.5 in Mathematics in HSC / Equivalent.
SUST Total Available Seats
A Unit Available Seats
|Total Available Seats||613|
B Unit Available Seats
|5||Group 1||Computer Science Engineering||100|
|6||Group 1||Chemical Engineering & Polymer Science||50|
|7||Group 1||Industrial & Production Engineering||50|
|8||Group 1||Civil & Environmental Engineering||50|
|9||Group 1||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||50|
|10||Group 1||Food Engineering and Tea Technology||40|
|11||Group 1||Petroleum & Mining Engineering||35|
|12||Group 1||Geography and Environment||50|
|13||Group 1||Mechanical Engineering||35|
|15||Group 1||Software Engineering||50|
|16||Group 1||Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology||35|
|17||Group 1||Biochemistry & Molecular Biology||40|
|18||Group 1||Forest & Environmental Science||55|
|Total Available Seats||990|
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Circular Notice 2019-20
SUST Admission Online Application Process
Follow the below procedure to apply for the application to SUST online. First of all, you have to visit the SUST admission application page, which link is admission.sust.edu. You will find there a form, fill it up by following pour guidelines.
- Select the HSC Board from the option.
- After that, Enter your HSC Roll number.
- Type your HSC Registration number.
- Set the HSC exam Passing year from the option.
- Click on the Next button. And enter your contact number. After some moment you will get a User ID & Password.
- Now, log in to the website mentioned above, using the User ID & Password you just got.
- After signing in, enter your SSC Roll number, SSC Registration Number, and SSC Passing Year. Also, Upload a 300×400 (passport) size photo, it’s size must be within 100KB. If you have any quota, don’t forget to mention it.
- After completing the Application by following the above processes, you will get a Bill Number and the Amount of Fee.
SUST Admission Circular 2019 Payment System
Follow the procedure below to complete the payment correctly for SUST Admission Test Circular 2019. Otherwise, your money will be lost and you will not get admission. So, be careful when doing the payment and follow all the instructions below.
- Using the DBBL Rocket’s Bill Pay Service or, bKash’s Pay Bill Service the money needs to be transferred to the Bill Number.
- In this case, for DBBL’s Rocket the Biller ID is 291 and for bKash, click on the Education menu and browse SUST. For bKash Payment, you must follow this process.
- After completing the payment, the student will get the Admission Test Roll Number via his contact number in less than 24 hours. Student can also get their Roll number by signing in to the admission.sust.edu using their User ID & Password.
SUST Admission Test Circular 2019 Admit Card
To get your admit card, you have to follow the steps below. You have to print the admit card, the admit card must be color printed. On the exam day, you have to take two copies of the admit card for each unit examination.
Visit the admission.sust.edu website once again and Sign In using your User ID & Password. Students have to take two copies of the Admit Card, both copies must be colored printed. The admit card must be printed in A4 size paper.
That’s all you have to do for your admission test in the SUST. If you have any questions about the SUST Admission Test, you should contact us. We will try to help you in no time. Also, Check the Result right here and like our FB page to get the latest info about it on your Fb account.