The Web Based HSC Result 2020 is been published by the board of education in Bangladesh. This year a huge number of students took part in this HSC examination. The Web-Based HSC Result 2020 checking system is also called the HSC Result 2020 Online.
If you already know how to check the HSC Result online, then you don’t have to follow this process. Because both of these processes are the same. You only just need to follow one procedure. If you didn’t check that post then follow this post and check your result on your own.
Parts of This Content:
Web Based HSC Result 2020 Publish Date
The Web-Based HSC Result 2020 will publish on the 31st of December 2020. The result publishing time is announced to be published at 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM on January 28, 2021. If you want to get your Web Based HSC Result 2020 then you should follow the steps described here below.
You will learn here How to Check Web Based HSC Result 2020. All the needed information for checking the result are your Roll number, Registration number, a Device, and a Web Browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari). And yes, you must have an internet connection.
How to Check Web Based HSC Result 2020?
You should follow all the instructions described below clearly! If you don’t follow these steps then you may not get your HSC Result online.
- First, Visit eboardresults.com.
- Now, select the “Examination” from the option named “HSC/Alim/Equivalent”.
- After that, select the exam passing “Year”.
- Now, Choose your education “Board”.
- Select the “Result Type” as “Individual Result”.
- After that, enter your “Roll” number and the “Registration” number.
- Type the “Security Key” from the picture given on the govt website.
- Finally, click on the “Get Result” button.
This is the process for checking the Web Based HSC Result online (a.k.a Web Based HSC Result 2021) from the government website. All the information that is needed is listed in this post. If you need any help feel free to ask us for help.