The Web Based HSC Result 2019 is been published the board of education in Bangladesh. This year a huge number of students took part in this HSC examination. The Web Based HSC Result checking system is also called as the HSC Result 2019 Online.
So, if you know how to check the HSC Result online then you may do the process of this by yourself. Cause both are the same but if you want to learn more or if you don’t know, then this article is for you!
Web Based HSC Result 2019
The Web Based HSC Result 2019 will publish on 17th of July 2019 and can be checked from online immediately. The result publishing time is announced to be published at 12:00 PM -2:00 PM on 17 July. If you want to get your Web Based HSC Result 2019 then you should follow some simple steps that are described here below.
You will learn here How to Check Web Based HSC Result 2019. The essentials needed for checking the result are your Roll number, Registration number, a Device and a Web Browser like Chrome, Opera, Mozilla. And yes, you must have an internet connection. Follow all the steps below to get your result faster.
Web Based HSC Result 2019 Checking System
You should follow all the instructions described below clearly! If you don’t follow these steps then you may not get your HSC Result from online.
- First, Visit our website.
- After that click on the “SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result”.
- Now, select the “Examination” from the option named “HSC/Alim/Equivalent”.
- After that, select the exam passing “Year” from the list.
- Now, Choose your education “Board”.
- Select the “Result Type” as “Individual Result”.
- After that, you will see two new options, one is for the “Roll” number and another for “Registration” number. Type both it and follow step 8.
- Type the “Security Key” from the picture given in the official education board website.
- Finally, click on the “Get Result” button to check your HSC Result.
That’s process was for checking the Web Based HSC Result 2019 and you can get the result on your own. Follow all the guidelines above step by step and you will find your result without delay.